profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

February 02, 2006

Valentine's day is only a little more then a week away. I totally forgot VDAY was coming up till today. This year my mommy is going to be my Valentine.

From the day I was born, I was blessed.
I had a mom whom will love me endlessly
and work endlessly for my happiness.
Mommy, you are my Valentine
because no one loves me greater then you
and my heart belongs to YOU.


I wrote that in my VDAY card to her, I know it sounds stupid ... but hey I was never good with words.


Nici bear and VDAY card ... hopefully this gets there before VDAY

+
30 (picture only shows 15) Tulips that will be delivered February 13th..
24 (2 dozen) Roses surrounded by heart breaker candy that will be delivered on Valentines Day


A dozen chocolate covered strawberries ... I got her these last year for Mother's Day and she seemed to really love them.

Now, if you were my mom would you love me or not?

Well, hopefully she loves all of the above. I miss her a lot. But I have a huge feeling this will be her reaction, because it always is ...



Except my mom cries while she yells at me for wasting money.

posted by tiffany at 2/02/2006 11:11:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger