
Well old news but I just felt like writing about it. Most people know already that Michelle Kwan pulled out of the olympics. When I found out about this, to be honest, I was more then sad because I knew this was Michelle's last shot at the olympic gold medal, something I know she deserves but without it or not she has been one of the best figure skaters ever, period. Winning nine nationals (eight in a row) and five world championships, has to mean something .. along with her one silver and one brozen olympic medals.

She was my role model growing up.. so beautiful and so graceful. I remember the first and only time I've seen her in person. She was touring with the Campbell's Soup tour, I was sitting third row with my mom and sister, and while waiting for something she stood there right in front of us. I still have a picture autographed by her framed in my room. I sound like such a idiot but I love Michelle Kwan.
Here's a really good article about her. The past one-two months there has been nothing but negative articles critizing her for taking an olympic bye because of a groin injury but this one finally has a heart. Read it here.





