
Went to the New Town Plaza mall today, in Shatin, and guess who I saw? Vivian Chow and Lan Sei (I think that's the correct way to spell her name).. but anyway, OMG I saw Vivian Chow. She's so pretty! I use to adore her when I was little, still remember her song "C'est La Vie". Also, although Lan Sei isn't pretty she's a lot more prettier in person then on screen, for those who watched the "Super Trio Show", when she helped host it, remember how ugly she was?
I went a little Dior crazy today. I got their Dior Addict 2 perfume, smells so good, and two cell phone chains. They were all on sale at the duty free shop.

Got my hair straightened "fu li tze", took almost four hours. Fun fun ..

I actually like my hair a lot now .. my highlights have gone from redish to brownish .. weird.
Lastly, I thought I'd share with everyone my broken toe. The swelling is almost all gone and the bruising, well it's still there but since my toe's all banaged up, I'll save everyone from seeing that. Oh yeah, just call me limpy. Finally off the steriods and just taking pain killers very moderately .. in about two weeks my toe should be perfect again.





