2 bottles of light corona..
2 shots of straight absolut vodka..

I look horrible..
Jolly beer taste really good .. there's lemon, apple, and grapefruit flavor.

Drinking to escape is never a good thing. But there's just so much happening, my mind is just screaming at me .. I just needed an escape and I don't think it worked.
My mom called me right when I got back to my dorm room.
"我要我的媽媽 .. Mommy I drank alcohol.."
Yes I know, so smart of me. I talked to my mom for about an half hour just blabbering and by the end I started to sober up. Suprisingly almost completely sober right now.
____
Went to this Greenbox karoke Chinese opera contest thing today at Amoy Plaza, in Ngau Tau Kok. It was right next to the Kowloon Bay MTR station. I wanted to tear my hears off the whole time and got a migrain at my right temple. But yeah, I only went because Denise Ho was one of the judges.
I went crazy snapping pictures, took over a hundred and twenty. I really like her new style.






When she was leaving there was so many fans surrounding her so I just walked out to the exit. I really didnt want anyone to trample over my toe, I just stopped having to wrap it up but it's still really tender, plus an old lady has already stepped on it earlier (THAT REALLY HURT). So besides another girl I was the only person out there. She was walking towards me with her assistants..
me: hi *smiling*
denise: hi *smile*
me: *dies*
I forgot I was holding a magazine for her to sign but oh well. I like my "hi" more. Yeah I'm a loser, TIME TO ACT YOUR AGE TIFFANY YEE! Or I really need to stop freezing, I swear next time I will not freeze! But this time I actually spoke and breathed, big improvements.





