profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

March 08, 2006

Got an industrial piercing in my right ear at '3688' in Tsim Sha Tsui. It hurts so much!





Luckily the lady who did was really quick, but right now my ear is just throbbing. It only cost HK$250 (US$32) .. wish I had gone to her when I got my conch and second holes, that cost me HK$1200 at this place in Central that charged HK$350 as the base.

Really really really hurts!!!

___



Just have to say never mix caffiene pills and red bull together, my body went crazy. Actually I learned this last year but this year I decided to experiment with this again, so smart.

posted by tiffany at 3/08/2006 08:38:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger