profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

March 23, 2006

I got an oil massage today that was beautiful .. it really helped loosen my right shoulder, that will be all tight again within a few days though, but for now I'm happy. So while sitting here all happy and peaceful, just after putting away my laundry, I get this call from Lily and she's like "Where are you? Get out here now!" So in my pajamas I walk over the stage area or whatever this dorm has.

What do I see..

I see girls all lined up with forks and spoons with empty bowls, while on the other side all the boys are lined up the same .. they all looked ready to pounce. I was quite confused, but according to Lily this happens once a month where the dorm's officials cook food and at 10PM they let the kiddies go crazy for it .. like dogs that haven't eaten in a month they swarm towards the food and fight for every morsel.

I couldn't help but laugh and think this wasn't happening. Enjoy watching my cell phone taken video .. in the background you just hear Lily and I comment in disbelief (I'm the more squeaky one).


posted by tiffany at 3/23/2006 10:49:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger