profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

March 01, 2006

- Presentation on the impact of foreign workers on the Singapore's business-government relations

- 2 mid-term papers for JAS3460 (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, and Singaporean Business-Government Relations: Political Culture and Business Environment)

Topic #1: What is "Keiretsu" and what does it mean if you want to move into the Japanes market as a sales manager of automobile parts?
Topic #2: What are the similarities and differences between Japanese and Korean Business-Government Relations?


All due Tuesday, March 7th .. for the longest time I thought it was due March 14th but that's just me being stupid.

___

After reading all this information about Singapore it has left me a little confused on how to exactly draw out the political power make-up/government of Singapore.

Well, this is basically SG's domestic political system (at least, what I think):



Now, where would I put the political pull of businesses? .. Eh, I choose the wrong major or am just stupid. I'm pretty sure I know where businesses go, then again I know I'm missing some very important aspect of the SG domestic political scene but I can't think of it.

posted by tiffany at 3/01/2006 11:21:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger