profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

March 25, 2006

Purple goo..


Yellow goo..


Only a couple of this blog's readers will understand.

_____

This is how Hong Kong has looked like the past few days, the weather has been shitty and I can't think of a better word to describe it.



It's starting to get more and more humid in HK. A short simple walk down the mountain, that I've been doing for the past few months, to class leaves me sweating like crazy. I wish more people in HK believed in deodorant or applied more.

_____

Just saw "Marriage with a Fool".



It stars Stephy Tang, Alex Fong, Leila Tong, Theresea Fu, and etc.

It was a decent movie. I really don't like Alex Fong, I don't know how I managed to sit through the movie because of him. But Stephy was impressive in it and so was Theresea in her guest appearnce. Oh well I saw the movie for Leila Tong or maybe I just got dragged to it.

_____



Cute pink car by some car company I've never heard of. These little compact cars are everywhere in Hong Kong. I wish they exported some of these little compact cars to the US but only a few car companies offer them. Nissian, Toyoto, Honda, Mercedes-Benz, and etc etc have compact cars availabe in HK but not in the states, Americans are however still in love with their SUVs.

_____

This happened almost two weeks ago but I'm blogging about it now. Went to the Hong Kong Chamber of Commerece with my Asian Business-Government Relations class and afterwards our profesor, Professor Mito, treated us to an incredible Japanese dinner at Tsim Sha Tsui, we only had to each chip in HK$50. The HK$50 from each student wasn't even enough to cover the drinks. The dishes only went for HK$35/40 each though, I want go back to this resturant.

The food was great and the alcohol was flowing. Japanese vodka owns! I had to write a 15-page midterm paper that night too, so smart of me.


There were about 22 students.


Professor Mito giving Hoan a massage. I love this professor!




Bart & Hoan prepare a sake bomb with the professor.

Watch them do their sake bomb. Basically you have a glass of beer, put two chopsticks on top of the beer, but a cup of sake on top of the chopsticks, slam the table, the sake falls into the beer, and you chug it! It's really good!



_____

Yeah..


How to bring this home?

_____

It's Saturday night, just got back to dorm and I'm going to write a paper. This one week break from papers was relaxing but now it starts again. Only one more month of school and I'm done with CUHK. Going to be a long month though.

So my whole switch to finance as my secondary major has come into a problem. As my older sister reminded me my university has a very very well-respected and excellent business school and in order to get into it you need a 3.7GPA. I only have a 3.4GPA or something like that.. I knew I should have applied into the business school when I was applying for university. So what to do? I can always double major in economics instead, since it's not part of the business school and I only need to take three classes to get into the major. We will see what happens, first thing I do when I get back to the states is to talk to my political science advisor and then an advisor over at SOM (School of Management aka UMASS business school). Either way I won't be able to graduate on time, unless I minor and only economics has a minor. We will see.

_____

Childish fears..
I'm ready to grow up, I'm not afraid anymore.
However, I'll continue making my childish decisions.

posted by tiffany at 3/25/2006 11:20:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger