profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

March 18, 2006

So tempted.. so very temped

Motorola Ming (A1200)



Reasons why I can't get it:
- I'm still in love with my Panasonic VS7
- I've only had my cellphone for 3 months! I only used my last phone, Samsung E630C, for 6 months .. for the US that's a really short time but for HK that's FOREVER
- I can name at least 3 or 4 people who'd kill me
- I've been telling people how much I hate Motorola for a while (although this phone runs a different menu/OS)

Okay, I'm going to listen to my mom and just be content and be like other university students.. POOR. OR, at least wait 3 more months!

Also, I could hear my mom's lecture on how many trips I could go on with the money I'd spend on the phone. For some reason whenever my mom gets on the topic of my spending habits she always compares it to what country I could have gone to visit. Yeah, I don't know.

posted by tiffany at 3/18/2006 01:07:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger