The sixth floor of New Town Plazaa, in Shatin, is the electronic floor and every store was just laminated with all Denise Ho stuff, from lil cubes, posters, stands up, and etc. I wanted to steal this, around 3-feet, stand up but it'd be morally wrong and I'd need others to help me.
March 19, 2006
Went out to Shatin to see how much the cell phone is selling for .. found prices ranging from HK$3,998 to HK$4,298. I should go to Mongkok and see how much it's going for as a 'water item'.

The sixth floor of New Town Plazaa, in Shatin, is the electronic floor and every store was just laminated with all Denise Ho stuff, from lil cubes, posters, stands up, and etc. I wanted to steal this, around 3-feet, stand up but it'd be morally wrong and I'd need others to help me.
The sixth floor of New Town Plazaa, in Shatin, is the electronic floor and every store was just laminated with all Denise Ho stuff, from lil cubes, posters, stands up, and etc. I wanted to steal this, around 3-feet, stand up but it'd be morally wrong and I'd need others to help me.
posted by tiffany at 3/19/2006 06:02:00 AM
| Permalink |





