profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

April 06, 2006

Bryan just sent me this video of my friends and I just being stupid on my last day in the states (August 2, 2005). I had a small get together with my closest friends and yeah, I didn't even remember any of this happened. I keep on watching it repeatedly .. it's making me laugh so hard and making me miss my friends. It really cheered me up too, have all this shit going on with my mom right now.



*Notice how I'm eating the first half of the video while no one is.. that's because I'm a slow eater and everybody had already finished ten minutes before me!
*Notice how I keep play with my napkin .. looks like I have OCD

posted by tiffany at 4/06/2006 12:07:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger