profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

April 04, 2006

FINALLY.



Itinerary is:

WED May 31st, 12:25AM to 4:45AM -- HKG to Seoul
WED May 31st, 10:00AM to 10:45AM -- Seoul to Atlanta
WED May 31st, 12:45PM to 3:06PM -- Atlanta to Hartford

Flight time alone will take 19 hours and 36 minutes.

I'm going to miss Hong Kong a lot but right now I just miss home too much. Hopefully one day I'll be able to spend ten months in Hong Kong again.

Less then two months and I will be home!

_____

I'm going to Kunming, in China's Yunnan province, from April 14th to 17th. I'll be living at a winery. Yunnan is known for it's ethnic minorities and beautiful mountains. Finally going to travel, I haven't traveled at all this semester.

posted by tiffany at 4/04/2006 10:52:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger