profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

April 01, 2006

I talk to my mom every night on the phone and its been that way ever since I started going to university, almost two years ago. Call it being attached to my mom or whatever but talking to my mom just makes me happy. Last night my mom asked me if my webpage (my blog) had any new pictures of me. It was so cute.. I was like "you miss me so much don't you?!!" I miss my mommy so much, I just need her and I'll be happy. I don't care about anyone else, sorry.

She also asked me yesterday if I had made up my mind on whether or not I was going to live at home (commute to school) or live on campus next year .. So last night at around 3AM I decided to live at home next year and called UMASS to cancel my housing. Happy yet a bit worried about living at home. I'm worried about my school work and I'm worried about my sanity having to live with my parents again. Its been two years since I've lived at home.

My mom for whatever reason believes I enjoy going to school.. I suppose I do in a way but more then anything there's never been a question, in my mind, on whether or not .. not going to school was an option.

posted by tiffany at 4/01/2006 01:20:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger