
My beautiful grandmother with the bouquet of roses I bought her.

The bouquet of a dozen red roses was so pretty ..

Got her this Swarovski crystal butterfly .. it also comes in purple and yellow, I want!
Either the food at the resturant, in Kwai Fong, was just very good or I was just extremely hungry from not eating the whole day ... or everyone forced me to eat everything, either way the food was good and I ate a lot.
Here's pictures of some of the dishes, didn't manage to get all of them.

Shark fin soup and a very yummy fish dish with broccoli and mushrooms

Crab cooked with wine and crab meat with egg and asparagus on top of tofu

Some kind of Asian veggie dish and these sweet buns .. in Cantones it's called "sou bao", I know my pingyum is way off but you eat to celebrate birthdays

Mango aloe vera sweet soup served cold (my favorite) and the huge fruit platter
After dinner said goodbye to my family and went to go look at cellphones. I was drooling over the Motrola A1200 (MING).. I wish it wasn't a Motorola phone or else I'd buy it right now. I don't know what to do. Also, I want the black version while everyone is telling me to get the white version. I still love my Panasonic VS7 so much too. Dilemmas.
Anyway, had some friends meet me up in Kwai Fong and went to Neway to do some karaoke. This was one of the worst karaoke places I've been too, even the one in Shanghai was a million times better, then again it was in Kwai Fong.

My choice of drink for the night..

Denise Ho!!

Randomness..
Can't make up my mind in whether I prefer Duth pee (Heineken) or Mexican pee (Corona) more.. I'm not a big fan of the Dutch or Mexians. Perhaps I could choose Samuel Adams and support my American pee but I'm not a fan of Americans either and YES I've lost my mind.
After my grandmother's presents, the bouquet and crystal butterfly, my wallet is getting a little empty .. plus there's my trip to Kunming on Thursday. Those flowers were expensive, there's a reason the florist said I was such a good and filial granddaugther. The crystal I didn't mind spending all the money on because it was a really big crystal butterfly. Could have bought a plane ticket instead, but my grandmother was so happy. It was worth it.
Putonghua written final tomorrow .. I need to study, I don't remember any of my characters.





