profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

May 19, 2006

Denise Ho...
*CD "Our Time Has Come" [x]
*CD "Our Time Has Come" POSTER [x]
*Tickets, Neway NCMlive Concert [x]
*Tickets, UA Tai Koo music movie premiere [x]
*Picture with me [ ]

HMMMMMMMMMMMM... I only need one more check! I'm going to leave Hong Kong a very happy girl, hopefully.

While waiting for a friend, for lunch, I sat at some park in Central and talked to my older sister for a good hour. It was 3PM here while it was 3AM there.. either way she never sleeps. I really needed to talk to her, to vent, to cry, to whatever with my sister. It helped a lot too.. I love her.

Yesterday was my mommy's birthday.. Happy Birthday Mommy!! So I called home and my dad picked up, he proceeded to give me a lecture about how my grades are horrible and I only care about playing. Can anyone else say WHAT THE FUCK with me?!! One, he knows nothing about my grades. Two, since when did he care? Three, since when did he know anything about me?

me: i just finished all my exams
dad: how did you do?
me: umm.. okay, probably same as last semester
dad: that bad? you know, if you'd stop playing so much you'd have better grades .. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah etc etc etc

He's my dad, he's suppose to know about me.. care about me.. teach me.. YES, BUT for the past 19 years he never has and all of a sudden he wants to be DAD? Fine whatever, at least get your facts straight. I have the best grades out of your children, even though I might slightly play more then my sister or even then that might be a tie. I don't know, it just blew my mind away that he would actually lecture me on my grades and playing too much.

Anyway, lets go back to happy thoughts ... I'm going to go watch the music movie DVD from Denise Ho's new CD.

posted by tiffany at 5/19/2006 06:34:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger