profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

May 16, 2006

I should update this thing...

Last night I decided to play around with my laptop again, seeing if maybe by some miracle I could fix it. It worked perfectly fine for about 15-20 minutes too, but then it just died again on me, and while trying to fix it some more afterwards I think I've finally given it's true death blow. Instead of starting starting up, flashing a blue screen, and then shutting down on me, or just saying having the windows loading screen in front of me for twenty minutes.. it now just reads 'an error occured while loading your os'. I just want to scream, but two more weeks and I get to go home. I get to see my mommy, family, bryan, friends, be surrounded by white people and bring my laptop to Best Buy!!

Just got back from a great week in Singapore, although I do admitt that a week in SG is a bit too much when you really have no plan on what to do. My SG tour guides did a great job in entertaining me though. My life for a week consisted of.. eat, shop, karaoke, drink, and repeat and repeat everyday. But thank you for everyone who took time out to play with me .. Francine, Steph, Ah Yee, Meyes, Dolares, Wendy, Kylie, and Yung. I don't think I forgot anyone.. if I did sorry, you can smack me next I see you. Oh yeah, extra loving to Miss Francine and the sexually confused Ah Yee aka Ultraman, for letting me crash at their places.

I've realized from this trip that I am amazingly more American then I thought I am and I'm not sure if it's a good thing.

I'm moving back to my grandmothers on the 18th, Thursday, so then I will post pictures and stories from my trips to Singapore (with a side trip to Malaysia), Vietnam, and Yunnan. I managed to transfer off all my pictures and important files to my external hard drivd before my laptop died on me again!

Plan for the rest of my life in Hong Kong...

May 18th - Move back to my grandmother's place
May 21st - Denise Ho's NCMlive concert
May 25th - Vivian Chow's concert

- Go to Disnleyland!
- Do the touristy stuff in HK
- Shop some more and more
- Ship as much as I can home
- Figure out how to fit everything I've bought into my suitcases

I never thought ten months would pass by so fast.

Either way, addicted to this song.. "Unfaithful" by Rihanna ..

posted by tiffany at 5/16/2006 02:00:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger