profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

May 17, 2006

Level 3 typhoon.. can we all say hottness?

Rain is so depressing, it just makes me naturally down. I called Bryan last night to just 'talk' because I was feeling a bit down but why was I down? No particular reason what so ever and even after talking to him for an hour I didn't feel any better. Normally Bryan always cheers me up, unless when it's his fault for why I'm all moody, which is actually most of the time. He knows I love him.

Then again, ever just feel like you're just a failure? I really don't feel like I have anything to show for my nineteen years of life but I suppose it's okay. Like my mom tells me.. I'm young and still allowed to make mistakes, they'll just help me as a I grow. But, I really wish that the mistakes just wouldn't hurt so much.

It's harder then I thought to get Denise Ho's NCMlive concert tickets too, so angry. All the sellers on yahoo auctions are like "e-mail me blah blah" but either they never reply or run an e-mail bidding system, that just irritates me. I'm actually willing to pay the US$100+ for the tickets too. Anyway, Denise's new CD is coming out tomorrow so I'll live. This year I really have been like a little kid again, chasing after my idol, I have to say that it felt great though.

I feel so tired.. but going out in a little to Wan Chai for some drinking. Another friend is leaving tomorrow.. just two more weeks till I leave!!

posted by tiffany at 5/17/2006 09:34:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger