Been back home since Wednesday, after a 27 hour journey. It feels so different to be back home and nor am I as happy as I thought I would be. But it is great to see my family and friends again, still haven't seen a lot of them yet though since they're all busy working.
But anyway, I'll write more about coming back home later .. right now I'm just feeling exhausted from yesterday. Way too much happened all in one day.
Being stuck in the middle of a friend's major family drama .. being pulled to all sides.
Being pulled over by police. Watching my friend, who was the driver, being arrested. Being driven to the police station in the back seat of a police car and then having to have my sister and dad drive 30+ minutes to come pick me up, at the station, at 1AM.
Can I say I love being home?





