Jenn passed away yesterday, I hope she rests in peace. I really didn't know her that well, only spoken to her a few times but I'm upset with her death. It really is unfair for someone to die at twenty but who's to say what is fair and what is not. I pray that she's in a better place. Bryan's going to find out when her funeral is and wants us to attend (since he knew her better then me), we'll see if I have to work or not, plus she's from New Hampshire .. a good two hours or so away.
RIP Jenn..
__________
Look what came today..



Adidas Adicolor (yellow series) Mr. Happy track jacket ..
I love it..
____
Yesterday got Korean food up @ Route 9 in Hadley with Mister Martins..


We ordered .. duk bok gi, bibimbap, jap chae, and bulgogi, all Bryan's idea. I was so stuffed.
Then today I had Vietnese for dinner with my dad, sister, and her boyfriend .. ate too much again. I love Asian food now that I'm not in Asia anymore.