profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

June 19, 2006

Listening to: "그대만 있다면" by Loveholic

Been finally meeting up with my childhood friends and spending some time with them. I love them, makes me happy to be back home a little but at the same time it makes me miss the friends I made in Hong Kong as well. But people here are my friends for life and have helped make me who I am, LOVE THEM! Slowly I'm crawling out of my anti-social self, what I have been for the past two/three weeks since I've been back.

--------------------

Saw 'The Lake House' last night with my sister, Bryan, and Shania.. it was pretty good. I love Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock together, as my sister says they should get together! Bryan even liked it, he was going .. "is this going to be a chick flick?" Woke up this morning to a message from him saying something like "I love you even more after watching the movie, if that's even possible.." That just made me go "huh? what? how?", it was cute though.



Anyway, the only reason I really wanted to see 'The Lake House' was because it is an adaptation of one of my favorite Korean movies.. 'Il Mare'. I admitt they did a very good adaptation of it too. I can't wait till the adaptation of 'My Sassy Girl' comes out.



--------------------

Been addicted to this new Korean drama .. "어느 멋진 날 (One Fine Day)"



Just finished watching episode #6 and there was this hilarous drunk scene..





Sung YuRi is so cute.. makes me miss FinKL more and more.

I suppose the scenario of this drama is very Korean stereotypical.. step-siblings parents die, step-siblings get adopted by different famalies, step-siblings grow up and meet again, step-siblings start to fall in love but they each have other people after them, and blah blah, very cliche .. But this drama does NOT drag at all, which I love, is hilarous and is just different even though it follows the same basic plots.

I hope YuRi's character ends up with the other guy, not her step-brother, who I think really might be her real brother. Yeah, confused? I just love Korean dramas, my mom thinks they're bad for me though.

Didn't really watch or care about Korean dramas while I was in HK but guess my addiction is coming back again since I'm so bored.

--------------------

"그대만 있다면(I Only Want You)" by Loveholic

날 사랑해서 떠난다며
눈물짓던 그대의 말을 믿을 수 없죠
하지만 나의 전부였던
그대가 힘들어 하기에 잡을 수 없었죠

온통 너와의 기억뿐인 나를 위해서 였다면
조금씩 무너져가는 날 날 위한다면
이대로 내 곁에 있어야 해요
나를 떠나면 안돼요
세상의 모든걸 잃어도 괜찮아요
그대만 있다면 그대만 있다면

함께 웃던 시간들을
함께했던 약속들을
지금 또 영원히 기억하겠어요
다시 한번 생각해요
무엇이 날 위한 건지 그대는 알고있어요

영원히 내 곁을 지켜주세요
나를 떠나지 말아요
세상의 모든걸 잃어도 난 좋아요
그대만 있다면 그대만 있다면

온통 그대의 생각뿐인 나를 위해서 였다면
초라하게 쓰러지는 날 날 위한다면
이대로 내 곁에 있어야 해요
나를 떠나면 안돼요
세상의 모든걸 잃어도 괜찮아요
그대만 있다면 그대만 있다면
영원히 내 곁을 지켜주세요
나를 떠나지 말아요
세상의 모든걸 잃어도 난 좋아요
그대만 있다면 그대만 있다면

posted by tiffany at 6/19/2006 11:24:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger