profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

June 10, 2006

Listening to:
Fort Minor - Where'd You Go
Rihanna - Unfaithful
Lupe Fiasco - Kick, Push
Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous

--

Saw "The Da Vinci Code" with Bryan last night, it was okay or good.. whatever. Didn't compare to the book at all, yes I am a nerd, but it was good. Before I came back from Hong Kong I was averaging a book a day because I was computerless, I should start reading again.

Anyway, played around with Mister Martins ..


Bryan looks like a complete xxxx.. haha =P




The theater was empty! ..


Take 1..


Take 2.. =P

--

I start work on Monday .. I have to work Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. God, I haven't worked in over ten months .. will Tiffany Yee survive? Then again although I'm working five days, I'll only be working twenty hours.. not bad, I suppose. I need to start prepping my fake smile, fake concern, fake happiness, and fake everything. But I need the money and what else am I suppose to do with myself all summer and not feel like a complete bum?

A list of stuff I want to buy.. well the practical stuff I want:

- Pink's CD "I'm Not Dead"
- Rihanna's CD "A Girl Like Me"
- Adidas Adicolor Mr. Happy track top
- Converse slip-on low-tops .. natural color
- More psp games
- Clothes, clothes, clothes
- ETC, etc etc...

I haven't had the chance to really go to the mall and just shop like crazy yet .. I need to call Patricia.

--

Family drama is just too much for me to handle, whether it's my own or a friends. All of it just gives me a headache and raises my blood pressure (LOL, that sounds so dorky).. I don't have the tolerance for any of this shit. I just really thought things would be so different coming back to the states but they're really not .. the same shit over and over again, and maybe even worse. If I have to live here during the semester I will go crazy and kill myself but I don't have the choice anymore. It was my decision to live at home and I can't just back out of it. I seriously do suck at life.

posted by tiffany at 6/10/2006 11:10:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger