profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

June 23, 2006

On Wendesday I went up with Bryan to accompany him during his photoshoot with this photographer from Fitchsburg .. went up to Hadley, Amherst, New Salem, and Pelham. Can I say fun? The shoot only lasted for about four hours and by the end of it I was dead tired when I didn't do anything!


Ooh sweet UMASS how I didn't miss you! Taken while Bryan and I waited outside the Fine Arts Center for the photographer.. See Bryan's make-up? =P


Yes, I was bored..


Switched locations to this beautiful place view somewhere in New Salem or whatever else is up there in the Hampshires...

Here's my favorite photos from the shoot:







That Gucci dog tag is mine!! Here's a candid shot the photographer got of Bryan putting the dog tag back on me..


posted by tiffany at 6/23/2006 12:13:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger