
My little brother, Matthew, and I before I headed out.. he was playing video games on the PS2 and I kept on bothering him for a picture =P

Bryan driving up to Hadley/Amherst
Sony sent me back my laptop with a brand new keyboard + fan, but my OS still won't load. So Bryan and I drove up to the Best Buy, up in Hadley/Amherst, to be told my warranty doesn't support software and I'll need to pay $120 for them load a new OS onto my system or I can just call Sony for a free restore disk. Yes, my lazy ass will just call Sony, thank you.

Bought Nelly Furtado's new CD "Loose", that came out today, and Pink's CD "I'm Not Dead", while we were at Best Buy. Afterwards, we were suppose to meet up with Anthony and Steph up in Amherst at 6 but Anthony didn't want to drive up to Amherst, so we met up with them later in Springfield, after we had dinner.
Went to Starbucks first to kill some time, while we waited for Steph and Anthony to drive up but yeah they didn't.

Raspberry green tea frap, so good!

Coffee cake with toffee on top.. even better!

Bryan basically going "do you need take a picture of EVERYTHING?!!"
Afterwards we walked around Hampshire mall some more and then went to the Diner to eat..

Eggs benedict..
There were very random thunder storms today.. annoying but made some very pretty rainbows, it was my first time seeing the whole arc of a rainbow.

On our drive back to Ludlow..
We drove from Ludlow into Indian Orchard to Steph's house where we waited for Anthony to show up and to figure out what we wanted to do .. which none of us had any idea about. We tried the movies, at some theater I've never been in, at Springfield Plaza that on Tuesdays only cost $4.25, but there wasn't anything we wanted to see and well Springfield is GHETTO. I hate it, I'm seriously scared when I just drive through it. We were playing around outside the theater and Steph and Anthony went, "becareful people get stabbed.. FOR REAL.." Yeah, I wanted to leave Springfield and get back to Ludlow ASAP. I just don't deal well with ghetto.. I'm use to my small little white middle class town with nothing scary.


Walking through a McDonald's drive through ..





