profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

June 07, 2006

Why am I so down? It's seriously driving me crazy, that or I've really gone crazy.

After being away from home for ten months I was so happy to go home, I thought I was going to be so happy. But, I'm not. The only happiness I have is from my mom right now, but she's always working.

I haven't bothered to call half my friends.. the other half have called me but the conversation basically goes "TIFFY you're back.. blah blah blah blah" and I just go "yeah, but I can't talk right now sorry .. i'll call you back." .. AND I never call them back. I feel like an awful friend but I don't have the energy or motivation to care. The only people I've seen since I've been back is my family, Bryan, and Krystal. Granted, I've been back for one week and I've spent 3/4 days just with Bryan.

Maybe it's because I haven't lived at home in 2 years and this whole 'living at home thing' is new to me..?
Maybe it's because I haven't smoked in 8 days .. ?
Maybe I liked Hong Kong more then I admitted .. ?

I don't know, I'm just not happy and this unhappiness is just driving me crazy. I should be happy but I'm not and I don't want to tell anyone because I feel like it would hurt their feelings. But.. argh, I just want to scream.

Anyway, I should go to bed early .. tomorrow is my mom's day off and we're spending the whole day together. As my mom smiled and said happily today while she hugged me, "just the two of us .. only us." I think my mom missed me more then she would admitt the past year.

Sidenote.. saw "The Omen" yesterday on lovely 6.6.06 and it was eh .. wasn't that great.

posted by tiffany at 6/07/2006 12:53:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger