profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

July 18, 2006

Been re-painting and cleaning my room when I've had time between work and what not. Painting a room when it's 90+ degrees is not fun at all. Painting it Shrimp Pink , interesting color choice no? But it actually looks pretty good.


One wall down, a few more to go ... I wish I was taller


Took the oppertunity to clean a lot of things. You'll never see my desk this clean and uncluttered ever again. You can see one wall is pink and the other is still white.

My family is going up to Toronto on July 27th (or something like that) to August 1st, without me though. My mom didn't tell me when they're going till literally a few days go, there was no way I could get the days off from work. Oh well, I both want to go and don't want to at the same time. As a family we've always gone up to Toronto every summer for a while now but Toronto is nothing but a suburban Asiantown that is really clean, that's why I seriously compare Singapore to Toronto a lot. I get to be home alone for a few days, I crave peace and quiet, being left alone, and not having a million people bothering me and being all noisy about everything!!

Party @ Tiffany Yee's house bitches!! From past experience, from parties I've thrown before, people no drama at my house, thank you.


Mango margarita .. mango & strawberry margarita, so YUMMY

Finally bought another PSP game, I now have two. There's like no games in the states, I'll need to go to HK and buy a lot, even games in Japanese and Chinese ... How hard could they be to figure out? People have been pressuring me to buy a Nintendo DS, the DS Lite is cute and the Nintendog game looks so cute but I hardly even touch my PSP already. Should I get a DS Lite, are they going to have a black version?


My white PSP and my TWO games


ESPN classic was playing the semi game between Portugual and France for some reason .. still bitter that Portugal totally blew it

You can so tell I'm really bored, I'm going to work on my schedule for my fall classes because I refuse to take Political Science: Politics of the English speaking Carribean. It sounds like total BS.

posted by tiffany at 7/18/2006 10:33:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger