profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

July 04, 2006

Celebrated July 4th yesterday at Bryan's aunt's house up in Westfield .. ate burgers, drank alcohol, and went on a boat. His aunt lives on a lake house.


Bryan and I .. he's getting skinner and skinner every time he stuffs himself with food, no fair!


Bryan and his aunt, Paula, the person hosting the little BBQ/get together


The wine coolers we drank .. these two were awful! The pina colada was so good.


Bryan's sister and dad tubbing while we screamed on the boat for them to fall off!

I had fun though.. was so tired for no reason though, maybe because the weather was all muggy. Bryan and I decided to skip the fireworks in Springfield and Amherst and just go home. I hope everyone had a Happy Independence Day!!~ .. Happy BDAY USA...

posted by tiffany at 7/04/2006 11:55:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger