profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

July 12, 2006

Just pictures...


Bryan's new baby cousin, Eliza (I believe that's how it's spelled)






I creamed him and then he creamed me back -_-




@ my sister's apartment the other day and decided to play w/ her graduation cap .. 2 more years till it's my turn!


Flowers I suprised my mommy with the other day .. I walked into the resturant and she was like "What are you doing?" .. Love her..

posted by tiffany at 7/12/2006 01:21:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger