profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

July 18, 2006

Random pictures from a Denise Ho function I went to before I left Hong Kong .. Been reminiscing about Hong Kong


Denise Ho


Vic and me .. Denise Ho's assistant


Goomo and me .. Denise Ho's mom


Goodae, me, and Goomo .. Denise Ho's parents


Ho Bing and me .. Denise Ho's older brother

Yeah, I have pictures with everyone but her .. oh well.

posted by tiffany at 7/18/2006 10:21:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger