
Was drinking this yesterday, at work, during my break. It's Vitamin Water, dragon fruit flavored.

----
Have had a really long, past three days in general. I had to work on Thursday at seven, in the morning, so I didn't even bother sleeping. I'm really not a morning person, sort of by choice too. Got out of work at noon and just sat around my house for two or so hours like a zombie waiting for a friend. Headed up to Northampton to meet his friend, Toni, who all I have to say is: SHE LOVES TO TALK! We talked for a bit with her at the Haymarket cafe, where I had a gross mango and peach milkshake and wanted to both fall asleep and throw up from the smell of coffee. Then we walked around Main Street a little bit, mainly checked out the store 'Faces'. It's a cute store with random stupid stuff, I haven't been there in almost three years. I bought a poster frame there since I've been wanting to frame my 'Butterfly Lovers' musical signed poster for forever.

But the thing is I bought a 26x30 size frame when the poster is 27x40. I loved the frame too it was black wood with glass, only cost $26. So I went with my sister today to Michaels', in Hadley, to get another frame but I only had two to choose from and they were both ugly with plastic but I really had no other choice and bought the more expensive one for $40.
Anyway, back to Thursday ... After saying goodbye to Toni, my friend and I head to Amherst/Hadley to get some food. We ended up eating at "Panda East", this Chinese and Japanese resturant, where I ended up eating sushi (a philly and samarai roll) and green tea ice cream.

My friend knew the bartender there, Alex, and he ended up paying for our bill. We felt so bad so when he begged us to go to his friend's birthday dinner we had to go. But it was at ten and we finished eating at around 6:30. We had to blow 3 1/2 hours some how. We walked around Newbury Comics, where I bought the Japanese movie .. "The Suicide Club", and then walked aorund the Hampshire mall, talked to Kim and her manager while they worked the Spring/Nextel booth, and while leaving we ran into a friend, Norm, who was waiting for the bus to come to bring her back to her apartment, so we offered to drive her back. We ended up at her apartment for a bit just talking to her, she's a really sweet girl who's a PHD student from Thailand. Afterwards we headed to Barnes & Noble to blow more time and to get my friend a magazine. We somehow blew almost two hours there just looking at magainzes and books. I bought two books..

The Fate of Africa: A History of Fifty Years of Independence by Martin Meredith and The Koreans: Who They Are, What They Want, Where Their Future Lies by Michael Breen .. the book about Africa is 754 pages long!!
AFter some how blowing 3 1/2 hours we went over to Applebees to celebrate this girl's birthday who we didn't know. We just sat there talking to them for a little and then went home. I got home at midnight, took a quick shower, and then just passed out.

Thank you Alex, for treating me to two meals in one day!
For the next five days of work .. I have to work at 9:30AM, 7:30AM, 7AM, 7:30AM, and 7AM. I literally walk into work like a zombie, everyone makes fun of me at work too, my eyes are half closed and I'll give like one word answers to everything.
Time to sleep, another day of work tomorrow.





