So yeah.. my sister learned about this thing that is able to tell you how many children a person will have. It basically consists of a needle tied onto a string and well yeah, it really does work. All of her friend's family really did have the right amount kids and the same number of boys and girls, as the test said. So what am I going to have? .......
I'M GOING TO HAVE ONE GIRL!
This includes still-borns, miscarriages, and children that do survive though.. It's really freaky. I really want more then one kid though, blah blah blah. My sister and her boyfriend both got two girls and one boy.
BRYAN ALLEN MARTINS GET OVER TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW, I NEED TO TEST YOU OUT.
---
Side note, for all the people who don't care about the news or politics .. the world is in its beginning stages of World War III right now. With what's happening with Israel, the Hezbollah, Lebanon, Iran, and etc etc ... The Hezbollah kidnapped two Israeli soldiers, Israel is bombing Lebanon (where the Hezbollah for years have been trying to set up their regime), and well Lebanon is basically Iran's puppet. Iran has huge control over the world's oil supply. This all ties in countries that need oil (ALL!) and Islamic nations, not only for their oil power but also the Muslim hate for the Jewish. Then you move a little more to the east and you have the North Korean crisis after NK decided to launch their missle .. Japan wants to attack, China says 'bitch you better not', and South Korea is just stuck in the middle.
SHIT, the world is going down. Will I even get my one daughter?





