when the shit hits the fan, it hits hard ...
Everything seems to be coming at me all at once, don't know how to react .. one thing comes and before I can react another thing is thrown at me, burying things deeper and deeper without any actual resolution. When all the shit finally comes out it will come out big and it won't be pretty.
Learning new things, experiencing new things, processing new feelings and thoughts, and just growing up. And to think this all went down over one weekend.
.. A friend's funeral, conversations with my sister, and just a lot of thinking .. My priorities in life have really changed.
---
Got this msg on AIM from a friend the other day:
hey bitch...hehe jk Haven't heard from you in a while, so I thought I'd drop you a quick one. We should hang out sometime...I'm goin to the beach tomorrow...but if you wanna call me I have nothing planned for the rest of the week. And you best not be avoiding me like you are to everyone else, haha!!
As much as she tries to make it a joke, she is right and serious. I've hung out with each of my childhood friends once a piece and that's it, the end. I feel bad, it's just that I work 5 days a week and then when I don't have to work I spend all my time with Bryan or am too tired to do anything else. Hmm... I shall take a nice road trip with all of my favorite ladies to Boston soon. They must hate me for leaving for ten months and then just disappearing.
---
Getting sick.. just ran to the bathroom to throw up, not good at all.





