profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

July 02, 2006

Yesterday was Mister Martins' birthday ... He turned twenty! Yes, he's old *sigh* .. he's no longer a teenager. I feel so alone being a teenager still, but yeah I'm a loser. I didn't really know what to get him for a present, so when his parents asked to buy my old Panasonic cell phone, as a present to him, I decided to sell it really cheap to them, so the cell phone was a gift from me as well. He loved it, so all is cool. Now he can have everyone ask him, "PANASONIC MAKES CELL PHONES?"

Anyway, he had to work yesterday till 4ish and then we headed up to Hadley for dinner, at Chili's, and to see "The Devil Wears Prada".


My raspberry margarita and Bryan's 3T whatevers ..


In love with my drink.. oh yeah, WHERE ARE MY EYES?


John, our lovely waiter and friend, who hooked us up!


The birthday boy..


chocolate chip paradise pie .. so good, it's a cake/bar with chocolate chips, coconute, and walnuts and then vanilla ice cream toped with choclate and caramel

________

"The Devil Wears Prada" was a great movie, it was so funny... LOVED IT. They changed a lot from the book but it was still a great as the book. I love Anne Hathaway.

posted by tiffany at 7/02/2006 02:46:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger