profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

August 20, 2006

In love with Jojo's new song, just something to belt out and have my whole family run into my room gong "what is wrong with you?" The lyrics hit a few strings.

Been so lazy lately, I've been doing absolutely nothing but working. Its been leaving me too much time to just think. Another day I was thinking about all the things that have been upsetting and bringing me down. I just really want to get these next two years over with quick and get out of here. I can't stand being home at all. It really doesn't feel like it's home anymore.

My grandmother's report came out on Monday, thankfully all her cancer is gone. It's a HUGE relief to my whole family. I would die if I had to watch her go through chemotherapy. No matter how annoying she is, I still love her and miss her.

Patricia comes back from the motherland, Portugual, in a few days .. so happy and excited I miss her, my shopping buddy to lets me go all out and buy everything and anying no matter what price. It's both good and bad.

The other day went out to Boston with my sister and her boyfriend's younger sister, Yoyo, to visit my sister's boyfriend who's working out there now. Besides getting lost a little bit on Commonwealth and some temporary car trouble, I had fun.


Honey dew snow w/ bobo .. so good




Boston's Chinatown, I hate it .. so dirty.


Had Japanese shabu aka hot pot, so yummy, @ Shabu Zen.


Isn't this fragrance dispenser so cute?

Oh yeahhhh.. I bought a DS Lite, I'm kicking myself for my impulse buying. It was so luring and I really wanted to play Nintendogs and get my shiba inu. I wanted a black one too instead of white, but the US only has white.

posted by tiffany at 8/20/2006 12:57:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger