profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

August 12, 2006

My grandmother's surgery on Friday went smoothly, the doctor was able to remove the tumors both inside and outside of her ovary, now we're just waiting for lab results to come back on Monday to see if she'll need to go through chemotherapy. A little bit relieved but won't truly be until her results come back and hopefully show that all the cancer is gone.

The other day I went to go see "John Tucker Must Die" with my older sister and a few of her friends. It was a good movie, Jesse Metcalf is gorgeous.



The ending could have been better but it was entertaining. I've been dying to see this movie for well over a month now. Had to go see it at Springfield's Eastfield mall's cinemas though and I hate it there.



___

Today was day one, of two, of Massachusett's tax free weekend. But it really doesn't interest me because I'm not going to go crazy over something just to save a few dollars, I have no electronics that I'm dying to buy, and clothes in MA already don't have tax. Either way, I woke-up too early today after going to bed way too late to accompany Bryan to Len's Crafters to get his eye's checked and get a near pair of frames. It turns out his eyes are starting to form ulcers because Walmart had given him the wrong prescription/contacts! This ladies and gentlemen teaches you to never be cheap and go to a ghetto ass place.



He ended up getting these hott Dolce & Gabanna frames, so beautiful. Makes me want a new pair of glasses or just the frames to make myself look more asian/smart, but I just got new glasses in May and they're Ralph Lauren so I can't complain. Also I'm not about to throw down $500 for a new pair already.



I ended up getting these pair of Diesel sneakers, I love them.

Afterwards we got lunch at Oishi Sushi, a Japanese resturant in West Springfield.









I look like a mess don't I?

Think my mommy is going to take me out shopping tomorrow. It's my dad's birthday next week, what to get him?

posted by tiffany at 8/12/2006 08:55:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger