The new semester starts on September 6th, just two more years of this, then three more years of law school, and I will be done with all this. I've been going to school for sixteen years, I can bare with five more right?

Plans for Hong Kong are pretty much all set.. I've booked my plane ticket, hotel room, and concert tickets. Well I still need to book two more days of hotel but this is just increasingly increasing my anticipation for the end of October.
- I'll be leaving for HK on October 21st and arriving back on November 1st
- Spending the first two nights at the YMCA in Yau Mau Tei and then the other days at the Harbour Plaza hotel
- Have tickets confirmed for all the three nights of the concert
Call me insane for flying all the way to HK, wasting all that money and skipping so many classes, but I really do feel like it's worth it and if I don't go, then I will regret it.
While my little brother started high school the other day, making me feel ridicolously old, I went shopping with Bryan, Josh, Rich, and Diane out at the Wrentham outlets. I had fun, bought a few things.

My lunch/dinner the other.. when I went up to UMASS to get my parking permitt, with Bryan.

A panini from Adimaos .. so GOOD!
Picking up Vanessa tomorrow from the airport .. haven't seen her since last May. Last time I saw her she was all drunk, during my end of the semester party ... can't wait to see her again. I miss her a-sexualness!
This school year is going to be interesting.





