profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

September 18, 2006

I'm so not shitting...

This morning (at like 8:15ish) I was driving up to UMASS and while driving through Granby I was stuck in traffic for 1/2 hour.. why? Because a group of cattle some how got loose and were running up and down the street!!! COMPLETE TRUTH! I don't think my Chinese TA is going to buy my story and excuse me for not showing up to Chinese discussion this morning. Eh.

Anyway back to hibernating at my school library while I listen to Steph Cheng on my mp3 player.

posted by tiffany at 9/18/2006 01:37:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger