profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

September 21, 2006

My right-eye feels like someone punched it..

I'm looking so unbelievably Asian right, get to wear my glasses around campus today because my right eye really does feel like someone just took a good swing at it, feels all sore and my eye is beat red.

But then, my nose is also all congested, I have a fever, and the non-stop coughing is all leading up to me truly believing I will drop dead anytime soon and I really wouldn't mind!

Only three weeks into school and I'm dead. I've skipped more classes then I really should, but I promise myself starting next week or whenever I feel alive again that I'll start caring about school. I really should just go to the doctors and get a doctor's note and get excused but I'm too lazy to figure out where the UMASS health services building is.

This whole week I've come home late from school .. Monday: 11PM, Tuesday: 12AM, Wednesday: 9PM, Thursday, 10PM, and today I'm going home as soon as possible to just pass out. Getting home at almost midnight and then staying up till 4/5AM doing all my school work, do my parents get the message that their daughter is really busy and should be just left alone? No, they never will.

Busy... tired... sick... sums up this whole week.

posted by tiffany at 9/21/2006 10:54:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger