November 25, 2006
I've been having laptop problems for a while now. If you count back to when it started sounding like a washing machine on its last spin or it'd turn on but give me a blank screen, its been almost a year. For the past few months there was even a trick required to turn it on. I'd have to press the power button, nothing would happen but the small little power light would flash, wait for a few minutes, hold down the power button to turn off, and then press the power button again to turn the laptop on. However, for the past two days my laptop won't turn on no matter what I do. I can't even back up my files, files I told myself months ago to back up in case my lap top did finally hit the fan, but I was too lazy. God, I want to cry.
posted by tiffany at 11/25/2006 12:29:00 AM
| Permalink |





