My best friend, since we were ones year old, Rachel, was home for the weekend last week, from school in Boston. It was really good to see her again, it’s only been like the second or third time I’ve seen her since I’ve been back from Hong Kong.
Ever since middle of our senior year of high school our friendship has been gone through a tough time. We went for over a year without talking to each other, because of some stupid reason. But we’re slowly working on our friendship again and in the end she will always be my best friend. We have pictures of each other at our two year old birthday parties; it’s been eighteen years … I’m not going to throw this friendship away.
So yeah, I picked her up from the downtown Springfield bus station, got some breakfast food with her at IHOP, and then played some pool with Jess and her younger sister Heather. I miss hanging out with my childhood friends.





