profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

December 15, 2006

My mom just made me realize that Christmas is only a little over ten days away. It really does not feel like Christmas is the close to coming. Maybe because we've only truly had one true cold day and it has snowed only once. But even though it snowed, it was basically powder and it disappeared after an hour or so. Plus, maybe I'm getting old and I'm getting to the point in my life where I just don't care about gifts and all that shit anymore. Last Christmas, while I was in Hong Kong, I told my mom that all I wanted for Christmas was to be home with my family and friends and that's what I have right now. Have I grown up and matured? YEAH RIGHT, I think I've gone down in maturity level actually.

Then to just reflect on the past year, its been crazy. This time last year I was in Guangzhou, with Yi, visiting her grandfather.

Back to materialism, I brought my laptop into Best Buy to get fixed two weeks ago and I haven't gotten it back yet. I miss my music. But at the same time I hope my laptop is dead so I can get a new one! But all my music and pictures are on that laptop. Also, I may not want gifts anymore but it doesn't mean I don't want anything..

Versace 2048


Weird to want to buy a pair of sunglasses when it's winter? Yes. I need to go to a Sunglass Hut soon to try them on.

Hong Kong is only three weeks away and I can't wait to go back. I have no clue when's the next time I'll be able to go back. My Christmas gift from my parents is some money to spend in Hong Kong. Just thinking about Hong Kong makes my life bareable right now. It's final's week and I really need to kick some ass!

posted by tiffany at 12/15/2006 12:45:00 AM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger