profile

god favors no group. only religions do that.

name: tiff
age: 20
location: ludlow, massachusetts
school: university of massachusetts amherst
study: political science, economics, chinese
interests: procrastinating, playing, dreaming

#if i have the right to love, then i also have the right to choose how to love.

pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from missxmoody. Make your own badge here.
travel itinerary

lala

December 19, 2006

This broke my heart...



Asian girls are such bitches! Me included!




Wrote this and have to memorize it for my Chinese final tomorrow:

今年的冬季假期我會去香港。我會在香港兩個星期。香港不僅是我的家而且好玩。頭一天我想見我的家人之後再見我的朋友。我沒有在香港有七個月了。我很想念香港。根據我媽媽我暑期不可以去香港,因為我暑期要做工。我的冬季假期頭兩個星期我也要做工,因為我根本沒有錢。我很開心我再去香港。我一月八日會去。

It's such utter bullshit but what can I do about it? This is what I told my sister I wanted to write:

tiff says:
hmm.. my chinese essay: "For my winter vacation I'm going to Hong Kong. I hope there isn't a lot of mainland China bitches walking around, I hate them. They're so annoying and have no class. Otherwise, I hope to have a lot of fun in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is the best, I just wish it wasn't part of China."
tiff says:
haha... i want to write that!
courtney says:
hahaha
courtney says:
omg
courtney says:
lmao
courtney says:
HAHAHAHAA
tiff says:
should i? should i?
courtney says:
hahahaha
courtney says:
tiffany
courtney says:
haha
tiff says:
god, i'm a bitch
courtney says:
hahaha
courtney says:
i love you lmao
courtney says:
hahaha


I can't help myself, it sounds horrible, but I HATE MY TEACHER and she's the epitome of a stereotypical selfish and single-minded mainlander.

posted by tiffany at 12/19/2006 09:53:00 PM | Permalink |
chatbox


music

weather

  • massachusetts
  • The WeatherPixie
    links

    Other Blogs:

    Shopping:

    credits

      Distributed by:

    Template copyright :
    V4NY
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger